- PROTECTS: Offers maximum protection for expensive slide out mechanisms.
- COATS & SEALS: Repels moisture and leaves a lubricant protective film that inhibits corrosion.
- LUBRICATES: Made of Teflon, it reduces the friction by leaving a non-greasy lubrication which prevents the accumulation of debris and dirt on parts.
- Other RV, marine automotive and household uses:
- Protects undercarriage parts against corrosion.
- Protects marine fittings.
- Lubricates trailer hitches, door hinges, folding stairs, jacks, etc.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1- Spray slide rails and exposed metal parts freely with a moderate, even coat.
2- For hard-to-reach areas, insert extension tube provided and spray freely.
3- For optimum performance repeat regularly.
CONTENTS AND FUMES MAY CATCH FIRE. CONTENTS HARMFUL. MAY IRRITATE EYES. MAY IRRITATE SKIN. CONTAINER MAY EXPLODE IF HEATED. Do not smoke. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames, such as a pilot light, and any object that sparks, such as an electric motor. Handle with care. Do not swallow. Do not get in eyes or on skin or clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not puncture. Do not burn. Store away from heat. Wear rubber gloves and chemical safety glasses. Wear respirator in confined spaces.
FIRST AID TREATMENT:
Contains: Acetone, isobutane, heptane, propane, petroleum distillates, and isopropyl alcohol. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If person is unconscious, obtain medical attention immediately. If in eyes, rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move person to fresh air.